Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

so much going on here...

sorry for my absence friends... so much has been happening and I can't wait to share it with you. I have lots to say, it may take me a few weeks to get it all out! BUT... my computer bit the dust today.  I have all ready been shopping around for a replacement and think I found THE ONE.  I have to butter up my husband and take him to check it out {he's kind of a computer geek, in a good way though} and I need him to check it out first.

so... I hope to be back up and running very very soon, {like tomorrow, we'll see how much buttering it takes} and then I will tell you everything I promise, from weddings to photography to some sweet little shops I found and even a quilt.. {told you, a TON}

be back soon, friends!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...