Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

showing off my "gussy"

so earlier, remember when I told you that I love gussy... well, I just got my first gussy bag in the mail a few days ago and was super excited and snapped a few pics with my market tote, you can get yours too here.  she just added so many new prints and styles, on my wishlist... a laptop bag, in tangerine and aqua!




happy friday friends...

oh and on a sidenote Im usually not this {dressed up} but we were on our way out the door for a rehearsal dinner.. no you won't normally see me this fancy!  but I love the dress!  on sale at gap... $25, thats right it was a steal.

oh, and p.s welcome all my new followers from finding my feet.. im so glad your here !!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic. And the bag is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...