Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

a day at the farmstead

we ventured out for opening weekend at the local farmstead.. I think I was craving some outdoor time and knew presley would enjoy something different.  We had a lovely time.  The weather was perfect and I soon realized that Presley has not seen too many animals, because she referred to all of them as "dog, dog."  {we will be working on that}


she loved the ducks, although I am not too sure they felt the same way about her. 

I believe miss bossy britches told the baby goats to "get back" famous presley words...

we visited the old school house and presley recieved a "writing" lesson on her chalk board


and of course enjoyed some yummy ice cream...



it was a perfect day, and I can't wait to take her back. 




can you tell by these last photo's it was nearing nap time?? 

best of all, it's FREE!!  cheap entertainment for us. {yay}



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...