Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentines Day Pinspiration


After dropping off Presley at school a few mornings ago,
the teacher asked me if I could organize the Valentines Day party for PJ's preschool class.

Of course, I'd love to!

And if you know me at all, then you know my mind immeidately starting fleeting to all of the cutesy things I have been seeing lately all over the web.
And I got really excited, Oh we could do {fill in the blank} and yes, they would love {fill in the blank}.  And then I remembered that I am talking about 3 year olds here and a party that is a mere 45 minutes.

Keep it simple!  Right? Right!

However, in my internet browing frenzy, I found some adorable essentials for Valentine's Party throwing.

via

drink straw flags = perfection

via
And whats a party without Sugar!


via


via


Enjoy your party plannin you little love bugs!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...