Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

since there is still a little chocolate...

 
We will continue to celebrate Valentines Day.  And excuse the lack of posts lately!  I am a slacker due to the chocolate induced coma I have been in.

I love my daughter's enthusiasm with each holiday.  Christmas was a blast because she was so excited and animated, and such a trooper on New Year's Eve- she actually made it until midnight.  Now, Valentine's day, I think she has declared as by far her most favorite holiday because of all of the chocolate.  My girl loves her some chocolate!  I tried not to stock up on too much because when it's in the house, I have no self control and I am always willing to assist in getting rid of it.

With that being said, there are just a few sweets left and I was actually excited because, as I have mentioned previously, I am trying to eat better and exercise, but with this blessed chocolate staring at me I struggle.  My excitement fizzled when I walked into the store yesterday and saw that where there once was Valentines candy is now replaced with Easter candy.  O.M. Gee!  I give up all ready!  I am a prisoner of chocolate! 

We definitely did more celebrating than just the obligatory chocolate eating.  The school party at Presley's school was fantastic and the kids had so much fun.  The hubbs and I actually got out alone and ate at our favorite restaurant RA.  In my opinion, the best sushi in Kansas City.  It was so nice to enjoy some adult conversation without any 3 year old interruptions. 

All in all a successful Valentines! 

 


 
 
 
There you have it sweetie's!
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She is such a doll! Glad you had a good V-Day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...