Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 22, 2013

check us out...

I am so pleased to announce that the shop was chosen to be a part of Gussy's
2013 Mama+Baby Gift Guide

To be among such adorable shops is truly an honor.  Not to mention to be on Gussy's blog!
Needless to say, we are excited to take part!



See that?? There we are!

If you haven't all ready, head on over here, and of course peak at your's truly, but also get to know these other fabulous shops!  I mean when Gussy does it up, she does it up right!  And these shops are like the bee's knees when it comes to babies and new momma's!  For real's!

I have a major crush on this shop Baby be Blessed.  And may just have to purchase this for my little lady!

I can tell you which shop would be PJ's top pick.  Chameleon Girls features princess dresses and they are perfection!  With a little girl that wants to dress like a princess every day, she would love to have any one of these, but would definitely pick this one to wear on a daily basis!

I am in love with this little shop.  She takes your baby's name and designs it to a perfect little print for your nursery.  If the stork ever decides to drop off baby number 2, I hope it comes with one of these.

Ok, talk about baby fever... Little Hip Squeaks is sure to give it to you.  If you are avoiding the fever, then do NOT click on this link.  Such modern prints, and clean lines... A favorite!

Some more of my favorites, these birth annoucements, this sling, or this pacifier clip...

O.M.Gee, I need to get busy working on baby number 2 so I can partake in the shopping spree!

Head on over, check out the gift guide. 






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What an awesome honor to be mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...