Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Photo loves


One of the sweetest parts of including newborn photography props in my shop, is seeing the amazing work these photographers do with them.  {talk about baby fever}
Every time I receive a product photo from a photographer, my heart melts.
Could anything be better than a sweet, snuggly newborn?  And to be able to capture that very short little phase and put it in a picture frame, well, it warms my heart!


This photo from willow brandt photography is just adorbs!  Right? I know...  This little peanut is absolute perfection.  This pink ruffle wrap is one of my favorite products we carry.  Besides that it looks so sweet in photos, is that its easy to use.  No swaddling, none, zero, zilch!  This wrap just slides right on baby and because it is stretchy, still provides the swaddled look.  If you are a photographer, this little baby {ok not the baby, the ruffle wrap} would be a perfect addition to your props!  And if you're a momma looking for those props for your little bundle's newborn photos, your photographer will love when you show up with this! 


I am particularly crazy about this little guy and not going to lie, get a little pang of baby fever with this one!  Antisdels Photography did this little sesh using our teal polka-dot necktie and light blue cheese cloth.  I just adore the way they layered this little fella's tie over his cheese cloth swaddle. Cheese cloth really allows for a nice swaddle, and when you are trying to get a newborn to sleep for photos, swaddling can help speed up the falling to sleep process, not to mention provide you with photos that you will love.  With a wide variety of fun and vibrant colors, every photographer needs several of these!  {and oh hey, swaddling tutorial in the near future!}



Umm.. check out those sweet cheeks will you?  And that hair?  Too.sweet!  This photo provided by Life: by the French's Photography features one of our sweet and shabby little headbands.  With a variety of styles and different elastics, these accessories are the perfect size for those little princesses! 

 
 


Ok, one more from willow brandt photography.  Did you know that we offer photography sets like this coral headband and cheese cloth set?  For a reduced price you can purchase an accessory and a stretch wrap or cheese cloth.  One of my favorite things to do when I assist with newborn photos, is to pick out accessories and back drops and colors.  I love to mix colors and textures! Which has been such a fun process with this shop.  Being able to pick out sets to offer for you! 


If you haven't all ready, check out Pocket Full of Lovelies {the shop}, if nothing else for some of the sweetest newborn photos you will find! 


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with your shop! I have total baby fever and I can't wait to have a reason to purchase some of your items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how I had missed your shop so far! Your stuff is so stinkin sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MAN! This is giving me major baby fever lol XOXO! E

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...