Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 3, 2013

inspired + influenced

If I have said it once, I have said it a million times...
Not only is this blog a creative outlet for me to write what's on my mind, to share photo's of my family with my loved ones, to document my daughter as she grows up way too fast
but it is also given me a community,
an influence,
a want to be better.

And that is just what I have decided to do.
Thanks to influence by Raechel and Rebecca and Erin and Danielle I want to be a better version of me.
Use my blog and my shop to give back
Help those who need it and use my voice and talents to inspire others the way these ladies have inspired me.



Pocket Full of Lovelies has partnered with a local charity here in Kansas City in which 15% of all shop proceeds will directly go to. 

happy bottoms is an amazing cause and I get goosebumps thinking about how excited I am to be involved. 

Want to know more?  click on the happy bottoms logo over yonder ---------->>
and check out their site...
or just give me a minute and I will tell you everything you want to know.

tomorrow!
for now sleep tight friends!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...