Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

Showing some LOVE

Happy Saturday Friends...

Can I just say
Thank You!!

I started blogging because I wanted a place to share about my little family, the biggest accomplishment of my life.  Which turned into blogging about my little biz, to inspiring me to learn photography, to building and "meeting" some amazing people in this "blogging club," to actually {and this may sound totally off the wall} changing me as a person. 

...sometimes...
I have a lot on my mind and
...sometimes...
it just sits there and I never, ever say it
...until now...
now, I can say whatever I want, a little place to not only talk about my family and my biz, but to just be
ME!

and you know what keeps me going
all of YOU!

I LOVE getting comments and seeing followers, and I LOVE what all of you have to say.  It's so nice to know that someone is listening, and that someone cares, and that other's are right there with me.  But I will say, that each time I read a comment
 I feel loved!

As crazy as this sounds, sharing about myself, and reading about all of you, and being inspired by some of the most amazing women on the planet, has made me into a more positive and optimistic person! 
and that's...
a great feeling!

so today, I just want to say...






{source 12345 }

I really, really do!!

Oh, and because I LOVE you all so much...
I am having a GIVEAWAY very, very soon!

Believe me!  You are going to want to win!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. awe :) well a big THANK YOU to YOU! Love reading your posts :) Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! And your almost at 1000 woohooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving on you
    and all of the gratitude
    splashed beautifully around:)
    bright summertime grace to you
    and your journey,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...