Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

bbq

linking up with gussy and her I.W.  this week is all about a day of fun!

for us country folk, a day of fun, well...nothing like a good old fashioned bbq competition.  my husband has a team "the pitt grillaz" and a few times a year they participate in these competetions.  so of course presley jane and I had to go root on daddy and his team...we had some good company, great food and lots of FUN...  it was 90 degrees that day, so fun was not without some pool time and a slip 'n' slide...



if only you could taste the amazing food, delish!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I've got to find a bbq competition around here. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love BBQ and the south. I need them both. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good!!! I LOVE BBQ's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this looks like FUN to me!! And yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! fun always involves yummy food for me! came over from gussy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BBQ - MY FAV! Love your blog too. Your shop is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...