Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 14, 2012

the weekend wrap up

 
 
 
So... I had planned on doing some really awesome craftiness this weekend and sharing it with you today, but... Well, you know how that goes!  You guessed it, I didn't get to it... So.. Instead, I will tell you a lot about nothing and I'll even throw in some random instagram pictures because, well, that's all I've got for now...

On Friday, I celebrated 5 years of being married to my sweetie... And what did we do to celebreate? We went to a high school football game, of course. Isn't that what all married couples do for their anniversary? Oh! and wait for it, it gets better, it poured rain and we snuggled up under an umbrella with an almost 3 year old.  Who had a melt down, may I add, because SHE wanted to hold the umbrella, however, when she did, no one stayed dry, including herself... Ahh.. good. times. friends.

Saturday... the rain continued.  I did a little shopping ALONE... my daughter spent some quality time with her aunt and I had the whole day to myself.  I totally forgot how quickly one can get in and out of a store without a toddler in tow.  Pure awesomeness, except the fact that it was literally raining buckets and my Toms got soaking wet and now my feet will forever stink because who wears socks with toms?  Right! 

Saturday evening..  The mister and I finally got to celebrate 5 years... at the Melting Pot.. with some wonderful company...O.M.Gee, it is my favorite place and so much fun.  If you have never been, it is a fondue restaurant with 4 courses and you cook your own food and it is ah-mazing, for reals!  It is also pretty spendy, which is why we only go on our anniversary.  It is so good that I am all ready depressed that I have to wait another year to return.
 
Sunday we celebrated the baptism of my cute little god daughter and had a family get together following... from there, I won't bore you with the details of the cleaning that took place in my home, but I will offer you some advice.  DON'T EVER put a pull-up in the washing machine and wash it. By accident or not, I promise you will open your washing machine to find clumps of crystals every where!  and a diaper the size of Rhode Island. WOW.  If this does ever happen to you, don't panic.  It's easy really to fix, NOT!
 
  • take all of your clothes to your back deck and one by one shake out each article of clothing.
  • said crystal clumps will then fly all over your deck, face, shirt and they are sticky.
  • then take a towel and try to pick up the mounds of clumpy crystals in your washing machine. 
  • I promise you, you CAN NOT get them all out. 
  • So get really frustrated and just run the washing machine on rinse and spin. and cross your fingers that it works.. 
Somehow, it worked and my washer is not ruined! we opted to put the shaken out, wet clothes straight to the dryer and low and behold, no clothing pieces were hurt in the process, nor was my coveted front loading washer or dryer. 
 
I will go ahead and let out another secret, yes, this is my husband's doing and I actually said to him,
"just let me do the laundry from now on
 
so there you have it, he's off the hook!
 
 
and what's a blog post with out a blurry photos?  here you have it!
 
I had to include it, to prove we actually spent our anniversary together, Yep!  it's a terrible photo, love the mood lighting for dinner but not so much for pics!




 
 
 
 
It's the freakin weekend baby,
I'm about to have me some fun,
Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce Bounce
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...