Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

breaking news...

and no it's not a brother or sister for Presley...
just to clear that up as that seems to be the
topic of conversation by most of my family these days...
LOL!
 
onto business...
I have missed this blog
A TON...
and I am finally in a place where I can
DEDICATE
some time to it!
 
starting with
a new look...
you like??
thanks to Danielle at Take Heart Designs
I have this NEW blog design
and I couldn't be happier!
She's the bomb.com
 
 
what a month to get back into blogging... October is going to be a busy and exciting time for my family.  When I look at my calendar {an erin condren life planner , one of my prized possessions}
my head starts to spin with all that's going on...
anniversaries, birthdays, football games, work, get-togethers
not to mention halloween and pumpkins and everything I love about fall...
It's the best time of the year and I want to get back into blogging about my journey
 {hold me to it m'kay}
 
here's to October...
let the fun begin!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...