Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

DIY christmas card holder

I totally get giddy about receiving Christmas cards
 I especially love seeing everyone's family photo's.
However, I usually put them all in a drawer or a basket because
I just didn't have anywhere to put them.

This year, I had the perfect idea and wanted to showcase those puppies,
so I made my own version of a Christmas card holder.
It's so easy and pretty stinkin cute if you ask me.


what you'll need
some clothespins
some patterned scrapbook paper
mod-podge
a spongey paint brush
garland
and a few little helpers






find the perfect place and hang your garland
then attach these pretty clothespins
BAM.
Christmas Card Holder


now send me some christmas cards people

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...