Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

bring it on 2013...

Today, as the Christmas decorations come down...
those sweet handmade ornaments put away...
the lovely Christmas cards of 2012 stored back...

I try not to be sad as I usually am after the Holidays.
Instead, I am trying to look ahead into 2013 with a new perspective.

Reflect and Reorganize
and most importantly set some attainable goals for the new year.

I mean sure, I'd like to lose 10 pounds,
and get more organized,
and keep a tidier house,
and get out of debt...

and while all these are goals, resolutions, whatever you choose to call them.
They are things that I can work towards, but can't be too hard on myself if I don't reach them
this year.

However, with the new year, I feel big things coming for ME and this BLOG and my SHOP.
I have dreamed and dreamed and planned and planned of where I want this to take me.
and I am going to follow my heart.

I love having this outlet to pour my heart out,
and my shop to keep me thinking creatively,
and those special people that encourage me and keep me going.
 
My goals for 2013
be present
follow my heart
simplify
love
have faith
stay positive
play the lottery... {just kidding, but a little money wouldn't hurt either}

and everything else should fall into place.

Here's to 2013, I can't wait to share all the BIG and EXCITING things that are soon to be happening!


source








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...