Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 24, 2012

thank{full}


my heart is full
my tummy is full
my fridge is full
 
a house full of love and laughter
full of memories and family
 
I have a lot to be thankful for.
But, what makes me the happiest,
is having my family,
all of us,
together and healthy
under one roof.
 
Seeing everyone interact,
and laugh and play.
seeing them love my daughter,
and my daughter loving them.
 
I feel full
{and not just from the turkey}
and feel fortunate to have
this family.
 
recently, I was able to get everyone together for a little family photo session
with my favorite
she captured my family in a way that makes me tear up
preserved memories forever
we had not had family pictures taken since the twins were born
so this session was very special to me.
 
  papa and his grand-daughter
 the whole family

 the kids

 my brother and his beautiful wife
and their fur.baby buster
 the twins...
otherwise known as Lauren and Alex

 
and this picture explains it all
the start to this family.
the glue to our lives.
I love you so much mom and dad!
 
hope everyone had a very happy thanksgiving.
 
more pictures tomorrow from our turkey day...
 
 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family pictures! How cute!


    Happy Holidays!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...