Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 3, 2012

all things fall...

My favorite time of year..
scarves
boots
pumpkin spice lattes
changing trees
football
beautiful weather
octoberfest
fall baking
thanksgiving
I love it all...!
 
Being in my new house, I was especially excited to decorate for fall..
 

I think the mantle turned out pretty great really.
and I only spent $12
which is definitely my kind of decorating.

I bought the white pumpkins and vases at dollar tree
the leaf garland I had from last year.
the fall floral spray I bought at Joann for 50% off bringing them to a whopping .99 each
had burlap and a black sharpie on hand
as well as an old picture frame.
a little stenciling and hot gluing and
voila!

 
 For my dining room,
I scored more leaf garland for 50% off at Joann and loaded up
had some old decorations mixed in with the new
a burlap table runner for my seriously to.die.for dining room table
{a post on that coming soon}
some chalk board paint,
some pumpkin decorating,
a pumpkin towel from gordman's for 1.99
and my love, pumpkin soap from bath and body!
Yumm
 
and the best, my pumpking scentsy warmer.
I'm loving pumpkin roll, autumn sunset, caramel pear crisp, and apple press...
Yes, you guessed it my house smells ah-mazing.
 
 
 
 
 
 




and what we've been up to this Fall..
check it out!
 






Happy Fall Y'all!
What have you been up to during my favorite season?


 Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...