Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 14, 2011

dreams.

sometimes...

I get in a funk.. I start to feel less than inspired.. wonder if I am spending my time doing the right things.. lose my creative bug.. feel overextended.. which prompted a little reorganization...

finding balance  between your hobbies, dreams, goals, family and friends is somewhat exhausting when you really sit down and think about it..  you start to question,  are my dreams really worth the stress?? 
{in a funk}...

right on time, at church this week, the pastor  grabbed my attentionand said EXACTLY
what I needed to hear!

"if your dreams don't intimidate you, then they are probably insulting to God."

I am going to continue to  dream big and when my  dreams feel out of reach...

I am going to trust in his plan!



via


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Faith is a beautiful thing indeed :)

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how I LOVE this!
    absolutely needed this stretchy
    infusion of some spirit-oxygen!
    glad and grateful I stopped by,
    Jennifer
    (p.s. I really like the way you
    change up your fonts and sizes...it makes
    the words pop and so much friendlier on the eyes!
    really really like it:))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...