Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 29, 2011

the mister in my life

Meet Phillip…
Phillip is a hard working guy. He is an amazing husband and a terrific father. Phil works as an engineer and also has a side biz as well. He loves to play with his littlest lady and you can often find them watching baseball or football together or going on walks in her wagon.

Phil plays on a men’s softball team, is a regular fisherman, and loves to mow and make his lawn pretty.. {im sure he would argue with that adjective}

He is very supportive of my crazy ideas and of my little biz. He often gets asked, “does this look straight?” “do these fabrics go together?” “do you think people will like this headband?” he usually answers appropriately, and is my go-to guy for business advice…

Phillip and I knew each other in high school. I actually had a huge crush on him. He was the older, popular football stud. He never gave me the time of day then {he gets mad when I say that} until we went to the same college and started hanging out and well.. The rest is history. We have been together for 8 years and married for 4 of those. So I guess you could say I married my high school sweetheart…

And tomorrow, the little bambino will make her debut… you won’t want to miss, she is the cutest of all of us



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...