Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ahem...

Welcome my new love… my blog

Blogging is not brand new to me, in fact, not too long ago I had 2 blogs, one for my little family and one for my shop. I could not keep up with both, so I quit all together. As time passed, I missed blogging so much, that I decided to combine them, to make it easier for everyone involved {yay}

I purchased this here bloggie from the awesome ladies at {life made lovely designs} and well… take a look… isn’t it prettyful.. I can’t wait to get busy blogging, so much I have been wanting to tell you and share with you. A lot has happened since my last blog post. So, with that being said…
 
Stick around, visit us often… and by all means, show some love, and leave a comment!!!
 
 
To blogging



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...