Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 28, 2011

me.myself.I

Introductions… a little about me


First and foremost, I am a mother. I haven’t been one for very long {18 months to be exact} but don’t remember life without the best thing in my world, my baby girl… I love being a mommy and still melt every time that little voice says “mamma, mommy, momma” {whatever she feels like calling me that day}. I am a wife to an amazing husband who loves and supports me. Without him, I would not be able to have my last love, my hobby, my crafty time, my little handmade biz.

I started my lovely little shop after having my daughter, making things for her, then making things for friends, then people wanting to buy things, and in a little over a year, my handmade biz has grown, and I am very proud of where I have come. {more about the shop in another post}

Last tid bit about me… I am a nurse, a labor and delivery nurse. I get to see love and joy everyday {night actually} that I am at work. It is a rewarding job and most days I love it and I love my patients and I love my co-workers. I work nights {by choice} because it allows me to also be a stay at home mom, as far as my daughter knows. So a few days a week, you may notice that I am very tired to say the least.

Other fun facts about me, I have 2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 of which are twins that surprised us when I was 13. I have over 100 cousins {that’s right I said 100}. My daugher is actually the 100th grandchild… yes, Christmas is a little crazy interesting to say the least…

I love the lake, I love coconut popsicles, I love Cozumel, I love the Muse, I love my tivo and record many educational entertaining shows nightly {you know, jersey shore, orange county housewives, Rachel zoe project, Glee, the young and the restless} and lastly I love dr pepper… yummy,..

Did I mention that Im 27 years old… well there you go!!

Tomorrow, introducing, the mister in my life

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog! Can't wait to read more!! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...