Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 12, 2011

taking.a.break

wrapping up summer around here has proved busy for my little family.  I took a little break from my lap top {and my camera, oops}, which meant lack of blogging, etsy still on vacation, haven't even been checking my facebook lately.  It was by accident at first, and then I realized, I was really enjoying the extra time with my little.

we have been running like crazy.  the mister and I actually vacationed, alone!  it was nice and much needed.  the little one started gymnastics, {may I add she is the cutest little thing in her diaper butted leotard, yumm} the hubbs is playing softball, my brother and sister have started their sports, birthday parties, play dates, and I want to do it all, but I just can't.

I started my little handmade obsession, as just that, an obsession, never did I think it would keep me as busy as it has.  and I am so grateful for the path it took me on.  when I started the pink jellybean, my daughter was only 6 months old, was napping twice a day, enjoyed still in a swing or bounce chair, now not so much.  as a matter of face, she never stops moving and is trying to give up a nap some days {not cool}.  which limits my time.


I am at a cross roads, and have a lot to think about...  what to do from here? I still want to blog and sew and design, but I am at a point where I can not dedicate as much time to it as I once did!  for now, I plan to limit the amount of custom orders I take per month and see where that takes me. 


source

anyone else have handmade biz's? full time bloggers? how do you do it all??  do you have kids? how old are they?  I am really feeling guilty that I worked so hard to get it all out there and then decided whoa! too much!  talk to me peeps? 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, understanding the struggle of balance, but just putting it out there if you are interested in soliciting any new business, I would love to sponsor a giveaway for your lovelies.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...